About Dr. Sunita Punjabi
Founder of the Brain Science Symposium, for the City of San Antonio, Dr. Sunita is able to bring Eastern Spirituality to modern day coaching and counseling.
“When I look at Spiritual text I can see the Science. When I look at Science I can see Spirituality. My education in the field of counseling and psychology has empowered to use science to create a method for people that allow them to have lasting transformation”- Dr. Sunita Punjabi.
In addition to her doctoral work, Dr. Sunita has led 9 successful businesses. Currently, she conducts retreats, teaches classes, does private and corporate coaching in multiple states. Dr. Sunita has a copy written system to optimize brain functioning, ultimately helping people to create a life they love. With her office at the PTSD Foundation building, she conducts neuro-feedback to help individuals train their brains.
Education: PhD in Psychology (abd), Masters in Counseling and a Certified Life Coach.
· Organizational and personal transformation
· Specialty Work in Employee Engagement
· Group Facilitator
· Key note speaker
· Conducts private group and individual coaching
· Expert in Neurofeedback using Neuro-Integration technology (Brain Training)
· Research extends into the areas of Career Development, Organizational Psychology, and the emerging field of Neuroplasticity.